If you are interested in reserving a space in the Student Recreation Center for your group, please click here to fill out the online Facility Reservation Request/Inquiry
Reservation requests must be submitted at least 30 days before your event date.
Please note: NCAA Bylaws 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 state that non-institutional camps/clinics (in Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball or Football) that include prospective student-athletes may only use institutional facilities during the months of June, July and August.
For facility rental/reservation questions, contact Rachel Kaufmann at email@example.com
Equipment RentalTerms and Conditions of Equipment Rental
For information on Towel Service click here
- Lockers are available to all gym members.
- Day use lockers are available for use during normal gym hours on a first come, first serve basis.
- For day use, please bring your own lock.
- Showers are available on a first-come, first serve basis.
- Soap is provided, along with outlets for blow dryers, curling irons and more.
- For details on long-term locker rental or towel service, please click here.
For more information on Locker Rental click here
Non-members who are over 18 and accompanied by a facility member can work out for a $10 fee. Guests are required to present a valid photo ID and sign a assumption of risk waiver before entering any exercise area